Building Codes Division
Notice and Agenda
BOARD OF BOILER RULES
March 4, 2003, 9:30 a.m.
Conference Room "A", Building Codes Division
1535 Edgewater NW, Salem, Oregon
I. BOARD BUSINESS
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda and Order of Business
D. Approval of the Special Board Minutes of December 3, 2002
E. Date of the Next Regularly Scheduled Meeting: June 3, 2003
II. PUBLIC COMMENT (10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
This time is set aside for persons wishing to address the board on matters not on the agenda. Speakers will be limited to five minutes, unless extended by the board chair. If written material
is included, 15 copies of all information to be distributed to board members should be given to the Recorder prior to the meeting. Action will not be taken at this meeting on citizen comments. The
board, however, after hearing from interested citizens, may place items under new business on a future agenda so proper notice may be given to all interested parties. If no one wishes to comment,
the next scheduled agenda item will be considered.
A. Compliance Cases - Roseanne Nelson and Allen Aschim
1. Dependable Refrigeration, Inc., assessment of $2,000 civil penalty for installing a Standard Refrigeration pressure vessel without notifying the
deputy or special inspector in Baker City.
2. Middleton Heating & Sheet Metal, Inc., assessment of $4,000 civil penalty for making an installation without a license or permit in Corvallis.
B. Summary of compliance actions previously
taken by the division for cases III.B.1 through 15. (No board action
C. Staff Report
1. Report on Legislative update - Andrea Simmons
2. Report on Owners installing their own equipment - Ray Andrus
3. Report on Approved State Specials - Ray Andrus
4. Boiler program update - Ray Andrus
List of approved continuing education providers
V. APPEALS - None
VI. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Board approval of the proposed rules for the boiler and pressure vessel licensing system.
VII. NEW BUSINESS - None
IT IS REQUESTED THAT VEHICLES WITH "E" PLATES NOT BE PARKED
IN "CUSTOMER ONLY" SPACES.
INTERPRETER SERVICES OR AUXILIARY AIDS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
ARE AVAILABLE UPON ADVANCE REQUEST.