State Plumbing Board
Amended agenda removing enforcement
Case No. 2013-0039
from executive session and placing the item in open session
and to include late submission for this item
|Thursday, April 18, 2013, 9:30 a.m.
Conference Room A
Board meetings are broadcast live via the Internet at
Click on "View Live Meetings" | Printer Friendly
Building Codes Division
1535 Edgewater St. NW
P.O. Box 14470
Salem, OR 97309-0404
I. Board business
A. Call to order
B. Roll call
C. Approval of agenda and order of business
D. Approval of the February 21, 2013 regular board meeting minutes
E. Date of the next regularly scheduled meeting: June 20, 2013
II. Public comment
This time is available for individuals wanting to address the board on non-agenda items only. The board will not take action on non-agenda items raised under public comment at this meeting. Testimony on agenda items will be heard when the item is called. (See "Issues to remember when addressing the board" at the end of this agenda.)
A. Building Codes Division report
B. Grease Interceptors & Fats, Oils, and Greases (FOG) investigation
C. Enforcement update
D. Consideration of final order in the matter of Gerardo
A. Castro, Case No. 2012-0189
E. Consideration of settlement for Ashland
Medford Plumbing Inc., Case No. 2013-0039 (This
item was removed from executive session and a late submission now included)
F. Summary of enforcement
actions previously taken by the division outlined on the enforcement
board report (No board action required)
G. License suspension for
Coastal Plumbing, LLC (No board action required)
H. Program update
IV. Communications - None
V. Appeals - None
VI. Unfinished business - None
VII. New business - None
VIII. Announcements - None
Issues to remember when addressing the board:
- All public participation is subject to the discretion of the board Chair for order of testimony, length and relevance.
- Speakers are generally limited to five minutes.
- Please register on the attendance registration form and on the public testimony registration form, listing the appropriate agenda item.
- The board Chair will call you to the front testimony table.
- Please state your name and the organization you represent (if any).
- Always address your comments through the Chair.
- If written material is included, please provide 20 three-hole-punched copies of all information to the boards coordinator prior to the start of the meeting and, when possible, staff respectfully requests an electronic copy of materials 24 hours prior to the meeting.
|Interpreter services or auxiliary aids for persons with disabilities are available upon advance request. Persons making presentations including the use of video, DVD, PowerPoint, or overhead projection equipment are asked to contact boards coordinator 24 hours prior to the meeting. For assistance, please contact Debi Barnes-Woods at (503) 378-6787.
Please do not park vehicles with "E" plates in "customer only" spaces.
Note: For information regarding re-appointments or board vacancies, please visit the Governor's website.