1. The 1% Training Course Calendar will be used by providers to report class schedules. You will find the calendar on the Course calendar/FAQs pages.
2. Go to the "Add Event" button located at the bottom of the calendar.
3. Key in your course name and the city where the course is located This will change with each course entered. For example "Oregon Plumbing Spec. Code - Medford".
4. Use the description box to enter all the pertinent information on the course, who, what, when , where and how much. For example:
Journeyman Plumber CE Seminar
Medford 8am - 5pm
Approved for 8 hrs CE
For more information/register contact Linda or Whitney 503-557-1203 or
5. If you have a Web site that has registration capabilities let us know and we will enter your Web site address in the description. (We need to do some special programming to have the linking
6. Skip the background color.
7. Enter the date of the course.
8. Enter the time the course begins and then record how many hours the course is.
9. You can add an image if you want.
10. Do not use the "repeat" - you need to put each course in separately.
11. Do not set "reminder."
12. Save your entries when you are sure everything is entered correctly.
13. The information will not appear on the calendar until BCD approves the entry.
14. You should also send a list of your scheduled courses to BCD or email it to Sherri West at email@example.com