Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is responsible for keeping the paperwork?
Oregon Department of Consumer & Business Services, Building Codes Division will maintain all documents identified in statute/rule for the period determined by the State Retention Schedule.
Is the county office an agent of the Building Codes Division for the purposed of carrying out the functions related to manufactured structure ownership documents and trip permits?
Yes. See 446.646(3)
What information can I print from the system?

Different "user" groups will be able to run various informational reports from the Lois System. There is also a function that allows the user to download all maintained information that applies to their particular user group to MS Excel and manipulate the data as desired.


  • Home Detail Report
  • County Home Inventory Report
  • Trip Permit Tracking Report
  • Pending Exemptions Report