Workers’ Compensation Division (WCD)
WCD protects injured workers’ benefits and rights in the workers’ compensation system by:
- Ensuring that employers maintain workers’ compensation insurance coverage.
- Ensuring that injured workers receive timely benefits and quality medical care.
- Facilitating injured workers’ early return to work through incentive programs to employers.
- Resolving medical, vocational, disability, and other disputes.
- Providing consultation and technical assistance to workers, employers, insurers, claims examiners, attorneys, medical providers, and others.
- Administering the Workers’ Benefit Fund programs.
Printable flier | website