What is DCBS?
“To protect and serve Oregon’s consumers and workers while supporting a positive business climate.”
Serving the citizens of Oregon
We are a resource to consumers and businesses in areas involving:
- Finance (insurance, investments, Oregon-chartered banks and credit unions, consumer finance companies, mortgage lenders, pawnbrokers, payday lenders)
- Workplace health and safety
- Building safety
Why you want to work here
DCBS employees make a difference in the lives of Oregonians. It is our mission to protect and serve Oregon’s consumers and workers while supporting a positive business climate.
We honor all forms of diversity and value the differences in opinions, background, and perspective, which encourages creativity in our approach to achieving our mission.
We are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce. We promote an inclusive culture and strive to achieve our goal of being an employer of choice.
Who we hire
With such diverse program and shared services areas, DCBS offers career opportunities for a wide variety of professionals.
- Building, electrical, and plumbing inspectors
- Consumer advocates
- Financial examiners and analysts
- Human resources analysts
- Industrial hygienists
- Information technology specialists
- Medical reviewers
- Policy analysts
- Research analysts … and more