Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

RVs and Parks Frequently asked questions

Search ALL FAQ's and Code Forum Q & A's
Q:   Who do I contact for assistance?

See our list of Recreational Vehicle and Parks Program Staff

Q:   How much does it cost?
A:   See our General Fee Schedule
Q:   What are the State Code requirements?

Manufacturers and converters of recreational vehicles must register with the Division if they produce or intend to produce two or more recreational vehicles per year that require an Oregon insignia of compliance.   See our Information for Manufactures and Converters page for more information.

Q:   What do I need to know when developing a recreational park?
A:   Oregon administrative rules (OAR 918-650) contain the specific requirements for the construction, alteration, or enlargement of recreation parks in Oregon. An outline of the Park Development requirements is provided as a quick reference.