Building Codes Division
Notice of Amended Agenda
BOARD OF BOILER RULES
June 8, 2004, 9:30 a.m.
Conference Room "A", Building Codes Division
1535 Edgewater NW, Salem, Oregon
I. BOARD BUSINESS
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda and Order of Business
D. Approval of the Regular Board Minutes of March 2, 2004
E. Date of the Next Regularly Scheduled Meeting: September 14, 2004
II. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is set aside for persons wishing to address the board on matters not on the agenda. Speakers will be limited to five minutes, unless extended by the board chair. If written material
is included, 15 copies of all information to be distributed to board members should be given to the Recorder prior to the meeting. Action will not be taken at this meeting on citizen comments. The
board, however, after hearing from interested citizens, may place items under new business on a future agenda so proper notice may be given to all interested parties. If no one wishes to comment,
the next scheduled agenda item will be considered.
A. Compliance Cases - Roseanne Nelson and Allen Aschim
1. Wescold, Inc., assessment of $36,000 civil penalty for engaging in the business of installing pressure vessels without a boiler/pressure
vessel business license and without permits in Clackamas
B. Summary of compliance actions previously taken by the division for cases III.B.1 through 4.
(No board action required)
C. Staff Report
1. BCD update
2. Report on violations found during inspections in 2003.
3. B31 code enforcement update.
4. Consolidated licensing update.
5. Status report on Boiler Safety Improvement, (operators and maintenance).
6. Progress report on Industrial Training Unlimited's web based continuing education program.
7. Overdue Inspection update.
8. Report on the disposition of payments of five compliance cases.
9. UA welding program update.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS - None
V. APPEALS - None
BREAK - 15 MINUTES
VI. UNFINISHED BUSINESS - None
VII. NEW BUSINESS
Board appointment of Code Review Committee.
IT IS REQUESTED THAT VEHICLES WITH "E" PLATES
PARKED IN "CUSTOMER ONLY" SPACES.
INTERPRETER SERVICES OR AUXILIARY AIDS FOR PERSONS
ARE AVAILABLE UPON ADVANCE REQUEST.