Building Codes Division
Notice of Agenda
ELECTRICAL AND ELEVATOR BOARD
Regular Meeting Agenda
THURSDAY, June 24, 2004, 9:30 a.m.
Conference Room "A", Building Codes Division
1535 Edgewater NW, Salem, Oregon
I. BOARD BUSINESS
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda and Order of Business
D. Approval of the April 22, 2004 Board Minutes
E. Date of the Next Meeting: August 26, 2004
F. Appointment of new Vice-Chairman
G. Formal farewell to Walt Conner
II. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is set aside for persons wishing to address the board on matters not on the agenda. Speakers will be limited to five minutes. The board chair reserves the right to further limit or exclude
repetitious or irrelevant presentations. If written material is included, 20 three-hole-punched copies of all information to be distributed to board members should be given to the Recorder prior
to the meeting. Action will not be taken at this meeting on citizen comments. The board, however, after hearing from interested citizens, may place items on a future agenda so proper notice may
be given to all interested parties. If no one wishes to comment, the next scheduled agenda item will be considered.
A. Compliance Cases - Roseanne Nelson & Allen Aschim
Final Order, hearing previously held
1. Marca Electric, Inc., Amended Combined Final Order, wherein the revocation of the General Supervising Electrician License of Gerald W. Marca
and the revocation of the Electrical Contractor's License of Marca Electric Inc.
2. Pennie Electric Company, Dale Pennie, assessment of $1,000 penalty, for allowing another person to work under Respondent's permit.
3. Delta Electric Service, LLC, and Curt Swanson, assessment of $2,000 penalty, held for performing an electrical installation without a permit
and failure to ensure a permit was in place prior to installation.
4. Homecove Merchants, Inc., Dan Richards, assessment of $2,000 penalty, for performing an electrical installation without first having obtained
a valid electrical permit or having a valid Oregon Electrical Contractors license.
5. Comfort Flow Heating Co., Richard Schoolcraft, assessment of $2,000 penalty for performing electrical wiring without first obtaining a valid
6. Z Comfort Contruction, Inc., dba Target Electric, Vyacheslav Zagaruk, assessment of $2,000 penalty for performing electrical wiring without
first obtaining a valid electrical permit.
7. P.B. Electric, Inc., Philip Beecher, assessment of $2,000 penalty for performing electrical wiring without first obtaining a valid electrical
B. Summary of compliance actions previously taken by the division for cases III.B.1 through 21.
(No board action required)
C. BCD update
D. Electrical Chief's Report
E. Elevator Chief's Report
V. APPEALS - None
VI. UNFINISHED BUSINESS - None
VII. NEW BUSINESS
A. Dustin M. Fowler requesting the Electrical and Elevator Board to grant equivalency for him to sit for his general journeymen electricians license.
B. Harry Davidson is requesting the Electrical and Elevator Board to grant equivalency for him to sit for his Class "A" limited energy
C. Dave Fairbanks is requesting the Electrical and Elevator Board to grant equivalency for him to sit for his Limited Residential Electricians License.
D. Renee' O'Rourke is requesting the Electrical and Elevator Board to grant equivalency for her to sit for her Class "A" limited energy
Interpreter services or auxiliary aids for persons
disabilities are available upon advance request
Note: Vehicles with "E" license plates should
not be parked in "customer only" spaces