Building Codes Division
Notice of Agenda
ELECTRICAL AND ELEVATOR BOARD
Regular Meeting Agenda
THURSDAY, October 28, 2004, 9:30 a.m.
Conference Room "A", Building Codes Division
1535 Edgewater NW, Salem, Oregon
I. BOARD BUSINESS
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda and Order of Business.
D. Approval of the August 26 regular meeting minutes and September 23, 2004 "Special"
board meeting minutes.
E. Date of the Next Regularly Scheduled Meeting: December 02, 2004.
II. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is set aside for persons wishing to address the board on matters not on the agenda. Speakers will be limited to five minutes. The board chair reserves the right to further limit or exclude
repetitious or irrelevant presentations. If written material is included, 20 three-hole-punched copies of all information to be distributed to board members should be given to the Recorder prior
to the meeting. Action will not be taken at this meeting on citizen comments. The board, however, after hearing from interested citizens, may place items on a future agenda so proper notice may
be given to all interested parties. If no one wishes to comment, the next scheduled agenda item will be considered.
A. Enforcement cases.
New style enforcement board report
1. Trimble Commercial Contractors and William V. Trimble, discussion of final order.
Final Order, hearing previously held
2. Ellis Lea, approval of amended proposed order to assess penalty for failure to perform the duties of a signing supervising electrician for allowing an unlicensed individual to perform
an electrical installation, based on hearing held.
(Not available electronically)
3. Jeffrey Lea, approval of amended proposed order assessing penalties for performing an electrical installation for the account of another without a valid Oregon electrical license, based
on hearing held.
(Not available electronically)
4. Muzak LLC., a limited liability company, assessment of penalties for allowing unlicensed individuals to make electrical installations in
5. Accurate Heating Inc., assessment of a penalty for making an electrical installation without a permit in Tualatin.
6. Anatoliy Bogoslavets, DBA Accord Electric, assessment of penalties for making an electrical installation without a permit and for
making an electrical installation that did not meet minimum safety standards in Clackamas.
7. Portland General Electric, an Oregon Corporation, assessment of a penalty energizing an electrical installation that had not been approved
by an inspector authorized to perform inspections in Hillsboro.
B. Summary of enforcement actions previously taken by the division for cases III.B.1 through 15 outlined on the enforcement board report.
(No board action required)
C. Program updates.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS - None
V. APPEALS - None
VI. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Board approval of Senate Bill 711 (2003) Complex Systems proposed draft rules.
VII. NEW BUSINESS
A. Board approval of the adoption of the Elevator Safety Standards.
B. Equivalency request from Bart Robert to sit for a Class "B" limited energy technician license.
The Electrical and Elevator Board's Policy Committee meeting has been canceled.
Interpreter services or auxiliary aids for persons
disabilities are available upon advance request
Note: Vehicles with "E" license plates should
not be parked in "customer only" spaces