Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

Money Transmitters

Oregon Revised Statute 717

Persons who sell checks or other payment instruments or transmit money within the United States or to locations abroad by any and all means must be licensed to conduct those activities.

As of December 31, 2013, Oregon has 85 licensed money transmitters.

Information for Consumers

File a complaint

If you have a complaint against a money transmitter, please use our online complaint form. The form may also be printed and mailed or faxed to us. The form is available in both English and Spanish versions.


Registration information