Health Insurance Regulatory Updates and Guidance
The links to the information below have been deactivated because
they no longer reflect the current or accurate status of their topics. This page will be permanently removed in the near future.
Please use the search feature of this site to help you find the
information you need.
- Children's Reinsurance Rules FAQs
- Portability Rate Review
- Contact Information for Oregon Insurance Division Consumer Assistance
and Appeals Questions and Issues
- Children's Reinsurance Pool Operations
- Federal Government Determines that Oregon External Appeals Meet
Standards Required under the Affordable Care Act
- COB decision order of benefits under COBRA
- Revised Oregon Standard Health Statement ( Revised 7/11 )
- DCBS Director Approves HIRAC Recommended Changes to the Basic
Plan and to the Oregon Standard Health Statement
- Individual Market Policy Years and Required Effective Date of
Six-Month PPACA Reforms
- New submission requirement for rate filings.
- Department issues emergency rules prohibiting underwriting for
persons under 19 and establishing open enrollment periods. Rules.
- Health Insurance Advisory Committee Recommendations (HIRAC)
for Portability Plan Benefit Design