Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

    Lori Graham   

Disaster resource information

Filing an injury claim
If you are an Oregon worker, subject to Oregon workers' compensation laws, and are injured while working out-of-state, your claim will still be handled under Oregon laws.



For questions about workers' compensation coverage, contact Oregon's Employer Compliance Unit at 503-947-7815 or 888-877-5670 (toll-free).

If you have questions about this webpage, please contact Lori Graham, 503-947-7502.