License Renewal Procedures
- Most license types renew online at NIPR.com.
- A license issued to an individual insurance producer expires biennially
in the month of the individual's birthday anniversary.
- Resident producers may fax or e-mail any CE certificates of completion
that have not been uploaded into SBS. Our fax number is 503-378-4351,
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All agency producer licenses expire 2 years from the month the license
was first issued on the last day of the month.
- A renewal notice for an individual license will be sent via e-mail
to the licensee's e-mail address of record. Business entity renewal
notices are e-mailed to the business e-mail address on file. All renewal
notices are e-mailed out approximately 75 days before the license expiration
- If you have not received your renewal notice 30 days before your expiration
date, please call the Producer Licensing Unit at (503) 947-7981 or e-mail
us at email@example.com
to verify your information that is on file. Your renewal notice is not
required to renew the license.