Video and DVD Lending Library
Any employer or worker in Oregon may use our video library. Return postage is your only cost.
Take a look at our catalog and recent arrivals list.
Print our borrower's agreement. New borrowers always welcome.
Note: The Resource Center does not lend materials to borrowers outside Oregon.
Online Video Resources
Watch or Download a variety of safety videos and curriculums.
We now have 6 popular safety videos available to view anytime online at www.streamingsafety.com. For immediate access, enter username OregonOSHA, password Library:
- Hazard Communication and the Global Harmonizing System Employee Training
- Operating Forklifts Safely and
- Back Safety & Health
- Lockout/Tagout Training For Employees
- Surviving The Fall: Proper Use Of Personal Fall Arrest Equipment
- Making Safety Work: An Overview of Workplace Safety & Employee Responsibilities
Email or call our AV Librarian at 800-922-2689 or (503) 947-7453.
The Oregon OSHA Resource Center is a public service provided to Oregon employers and workers by the State of Oregon’s Department of Consumer and Business Services.
Labor and Industries Building
Room 26 (Basement)
350 Winter St NE
Open 8:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday.
Closed on state holidays.